Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wad Up 450 Million Dollar Sail Boat.

Procrastination = some intense blogging. So, I'm currently studying for an exam of mine but, cannot concentrate for the life of me. I got two girls around the corner bitchin' about some dude and how he's messing with some other girl (... hahaha.), as well as some other bitch playing Gospel music. Don't get me wrong, I'm semi-religious but, come on, fuck.

The Tampa Bay Devil Rays seem to making quite the splash (Ehhh? Ehhh?) in the news today with their new stadium proposal. The sail boat looking, Pirate ship wannabe is causing some debate down in St. Petersburg, FL. The whole project is speculated to cost 450 million +, yet, the Devil Rays have no way to pay for this.

Ah, it's different. If they actually do build it, it'd be enough to get me to go down there and check it out for a game ... and then spend the rest of my time down there on the beach and at the bars. But, yeah, maybe go fishin' from INSIDE the stadium?

Wow!

What an idea but, who knows.

Check it: Tampa Bay Rays' Stadium to Feature Retractable, Fabric Roof

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that renderence looks ABSOLUTELY SICK.

If only ideas like that could ever mirror real life possibilities.

But really, anything, and I mean, ANYTHING, would do better than what the Rays have right now as a stadium. The thing is a complete debacle of all things that MLB tries to be.

Terrible place to play in.

I've never been but I've seen pictures, so I guess that's good enough for me. haha