Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Major League of Fantasy Baseball

I was recently asked by a good friend of mine if I would be kind enough to post some info about a fantasy baseball league that he is running. A few days ago, I was asked if I would like to be apart of this league, and at the time I had to decline mainly because of the other fantasy baseball leagues I am already slated to be apart of (I like to focus on my involvement in a small amount of fantasy leagues, say ... oh ... I don't know, 10?) So, in a not so surprising reply to my decline of his offer, he replied "Oh, I see, so you'd like to stay in the Minors instead of move up to the Big Leagues." What more can I say, most of my friends are sarcastic assholes and, staying with a normal trend, he didn't dissappoint.

So let me get to it.
Here's the information about this fantasy baseball league before you decide to join up:
- a 7 x 7 Keeper League
- 12 teams
- Each team has 2 participants
- $100 per team (50 per participant)
- 25 man roster
- Live draft (most likely to be held in Kutztown, PA.)
- BYOB (in my opinion, the most vital piece of information.)
- 6 team playoff
- 1st place - $900
- 2nd place - $200
- Top seed going INTO the playoffs gets an automatic $100

There ya go. Any questions or comments, please post a comment ASAP or e-mail us. Giddiup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Layout looks good man.

Couple suggestions --
Try to condense the blog title to fit one line. And if if possible, move the sub-head to the very bottom of the picture, against the river, that way you can see the text better.